Regions Bank Online – Quick Guide On How To Get Started. Get Everything You Need To Know About Regions Bank. Check This Post Now.
Do you need valid information about Regions bank online? Are you looking for how to get started with it? Then you are on the right platform for this information. In this article, i am going to show you everything you need to know about Regions bank online.
Table Of Contents
- 1 An Overview Of Regions Bank
- 2 How Do I Enroll Regions Bank Online?
- 3 How Can An Account Be Funded Online?
- 4 What Are The Things I Need To Be Able To Have An Account Online?
- 5 Regions Bank Login Guide
- 6 How to Recover / Reset Your Password
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
An Overview Of Regions Bank
Regions Bank is a regional institution that operates in 16 states in the Southern as well as the midwestern united states. Further more, it offers commercial banking, retail banking, stock brokerage as well as mortgage banking.
How Do I Enroll Regions Bank Online?
You can enroll for Regions Bank Online by visiting the Online banking login page and choosing the Enroll option for new customers. Or, you may also visit www.regions.com and select Forgot Online ID or Forgot Password? in the Login area.
If you’re using the mobile app, select the Need Help Logging In? link on the login screen to access easy options for enrolling online.
You will need to provide your personal contact information (Social Security number, email address and phone numbers), then enter information to add personal or business accounts, or both, to Regions Online Banking.
How Can An Account Be Funded Online?
You can fund an account online with a credit/debit card, an account from another bank or transfer money from an existing Regions account.
What Are The Things I Need To Be Able To Have An Account Online?
For personal accounts, you will need to provide your Social Security number, email address and phone number to enroll in Online Banking. You will also be asked to verify your enrollment using either your ATM/CheckCard Number and PIN, or a Customer Number (typically provided at account opening). If you don’t have a checking or savings account but have a Regions installment loan, CD, IRA, credit card, equity line or reloadable card, you will need your account number and some information specific to your account.
If you’re a business customer, you will need to enter your Social Security number, email address and phone number, and the Tax Identification Number and Customer Number for your business. You can add multiple businesses with different Tax Identification Numbers to Online Banking with separate business profiles under the same login.
Regions Bank Login Guide
How to Login
If you already have an online banking account with Regions Bank, you can perform a simple Regions Bank login procedure and take advantage of all the available online features.
As you will see in this part of our article, the process is extremely quick and simple.
This is how you can complete the Regions Bank login step by step:
Step 1. In the first place, launch the browser and access the following address: https://www.regions.com/personal-banking/.
Step 2. On the following page, you will notice the online banking form, placed in the middle of the webpage. Then, you have to enter your Online ID in the first field of that online banking form.
Step 3. That must be followed by entering your password in the second field.
Step 4. You can also choose to get your online ID for future sessions by placing a tick next to the “Remember Me” line.
Step 5. Eventually, you have to finish the Regions Bank login procedure by clicking on the “Log In” button.
How to Recover / Reset Your Password
Regions Bank Account Login: If you can’t perform the Regions Bank login procedure due to the lost password, you should simply recover your password by carrying out quite a simple procedure.
Step 1. You must start by opening your browser and going to the next webpage: https://www.regions.com/personal-banking/.
Step 2. On that webpage, you will notice that the online banking form is located right in the center. There, click on the “Forgot Online ID or Password?” under the “Password” field.
Step 3. On the following webpage, you will be required to provide some data in order to verify your identity.
Thus, enter your online ID in the first field, your credit card number in the second field, and the PIN code of your credit card in the third field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
Step 4. Right after that, you will recover your password on the following page. Thus, you should just make up a reliable password for your account and apply it to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if my device gets stolen?
Answer: One thing you should know is that your account information is not stored on your device. If your device gets stolen, here is what you should do:
- Text Banking users: Log in to Regions Online Banking and choose the Settings tab under the Customer Service menu. Then select Mobile Preferences to disable Text Banking until your mobile device is secured.
- Mobile web and app users: Please review your transactions as soon as possible to confirm that no unauthorized activity has taken place. If you cannot quickly access Regions Online Banking, please contact Regions bank for assistance.
2. How can i change my username and pass word?
Answer: If you currently have access to log in to Online Banking but would like to update your Username and Password, you can easily select Customer Service, then the Setting tab. In the Contact & Security section, choose Username or Password. You can change your Username or password by selecting the edit icon next to each item.
3. How can i protect my account information?
Answer: Here are the measures you should take to protect your account information:
- Do not share your Online ID.
- Keep your password private. A Regions employee will never need to know your password, and you should never furnish it to anyone.
- Change your password often and choose a password that is difficult to guess.
- Make sure no one is watching when you enter your Online ID and password.
- Log out before you leave your device, especially if using a shared or public computer.
- Avoid logging into or conducting online banking activities on public and shared computers.
- Confidential information should not be sent by email – use the secure message center while you are logged in to Online Banking.
- Take care with browser features such as auto-fill, and be aware that if you choose to activate this feature, anyone with access to your computer may be able to log in.
4. How can i change my contact information?
Answer: To review or edit your email address, phone number and other contact information,
- choose Customer service, then Settings in Regions Online Banking, or
- choose Settings in the menu of the mobile app.
Keep in mind that while you can update the email address or phone number for your account in the Settings area, it will not change your preferences for account-related notifications, text banking or custom account alerts.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.