How To Check Glo Number With A USSD Code | How To Check NIN, BVN, Data Balance On Glo. In this article, you will learn how to check your Glo mobile phone number, as fast as possible with just a simple USSD code number.
Table Of Contents
How to know your Glo number?
Glo Nigeria ranks first in terms of cheap tariffs and calls among all telecommunications companies in this country. Of course, this company’s network does not work properly in every Nigeria city. But still, you can easily use Glo services in most areas that have a good coverage.
Want to know how to check your Glo number? There are 3 main ways.
1. To call a four-digit number.
2. With the help of USSD codes.
3. Visiting website.
3 Ways You Can Check Your Glo Number
We prove below ways you can check your Glo number with ease.
1. Using USSD Code
➛ To check your Glo number using USSD code dial *135*8#; the 11-digit numbers assigned to your line will be displayed thereafter. Also, a message will be sent to your inbox to emphasize the info you got from the USSD command.
➛ Check your phone number, dial 135, checking glo, ussd codes, glo line, glo phone number, mobile phone, glo sim, call or text, mtn phone number, check your glo phone, sim card…
Note: Glo usually sends a message displaying your phone number along with Nigeria’s country code (234), so it may appear like this 2348051234567.
The country code is useful if you’re sending it to someone living in another country. However, if you’re finding it confusing, just remove the 234 and add a zero before the other digits. It should now appear like this 08051234567.
2. With Just a Call
All you have to do is dial 1244 Glo and immediately you’ll hear a robotic voice reading out your phone number audibly.
I don’t recommend using this method, though, since they will require you to hold a pen and paper before dialing or memorize what you hear the robotic voice call as soon as possible.
3. Online URL Tips
If you have an active data bundle on your Glo SIM then you check your phone number without needing another phone.
All you have to do is simply log on to the Glo Selfcare Portal(https://hsi.glo.com/)and once you get to the website (you must access the website with your Glo SIM as the data connection source) you’ll be able to see your number on the screen immediately.
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can place the Glo SIM in a modem, plug it into a PC and access the website to view your Glo Phone Number.
All Glo USSD Codes
Below are the various Glo USSD Codes or Secret Codes which might be used to check various Glo services information.
- *1244# – Check your Glo mobile number
- *124*1# – Check Glo bonus data balance
- *5321# – Glo airtime borrow
- *124# – Glo Balance enquiry. Check your credit balance.
- *125*2# – Glo Package and charging plan
- 121- Glo Customer care
- *124*2# – Service information
- *124*3# – Tariff information
- *134*xxx xxxx xxx# – Top up
- 100 – Glo Call centre
- *127*27*number# – Gift Yakata plus data
- 108 – Glo Voicemail sending
- 109 – Glo Voicemail receiving
- *101*4# – To retrieve the list of Family & Friends numbers
- *455# – Glo Yakata
- *125*1# – Family and friends
- PORT to 600 – Number portability
- *555# – Buy Glo data plans
- *543# – Buy Glo airtime and data
- *101*1*F&F Glo Number# – Add numbers to Friends & Family list
- *101*2** – Modify numbers on Friends & Family list
- *101*3*# – Delete numbers on Friends & Family list
- *400# – To know if your number is registered
- *777# – Blackberry plans
- 02xxxxxxxx Simbox to 419 – Report SIM-Box fraud
How To Check Glo Data Balance
You simply dial*127*0# on your mobile phone and send the code with your GLO number. In a few seconds, you’ll receive details of your data balance including the remaining MB, the type of data plan, and the expiration date.
How To Check NIN Number On Glo
For MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile network users, to check NIN number, follow these steps:
- Dial the USSD code *346#.
- Choose option 1 to retrieve.
- Provide the required inputs as displayed on the screen.
This procedure applies if the SIM card in the phone is the same one used for registration.
This process deducts 20 Naira from your airtime balance and thus, ensure that you have an adequate credit balance before you commence the process.
How To Check BVN On GLO
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on GLO Nigeria is *565*0#. That is the code you can dial to get your BVN details.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.