Glo Yakata Subscription, Data Plan Code And Balance. Get Informed On Everything You Need To Know About The Glo Yakata Subscription In This Post.
Are you a Glo user? Are you looking for useful; and valid data on how to subscribe to Glo Yakata Plan? Then you are on the right platform for this information. In this article, you are simply going to learn how to subscribe to Glo Yakata plan, how to do the data plan, how to check your balance and also everything you need to know.
The Glo Yakata plan is a recent pre-paid plan that was introduced by the Globacom limited. This particular plan is known to be very economical and as such, so many people want to definitely try it out. Let’s get started!
Table Of Contents
- 1 What is the Glo Yakata plan and how does it work?
- 2 How would I migrate to Glo Yakata if I am an existing customer?
- 3 If I am a New Glo Customer, am I automatically subscribed to Glo Yakata?
- 4 What are the other benefits that one would get from subscribing to the Glo Yakata plan?
- 5 What are the call rates of the Glo Yakata plan?
- 6 How can I check my Glo Yakata Bonus?
- 7 How can I Unsubscribe from the Glo Yakata plan?
What is the Glo Yakata plan and how does it work?
The Glo Yakata plan is one that gives Glo customers or its subscribers tremendous amount of data and voice call rewards. It should be noted that they get this once they recharge their lines? Sounds interesting right? If you are a new Glo prepaid customer, you would get your Yakata data plans once you activate you lines. You do not have to worry as this is usually done automatically. Now tell me why you haven’t gotten your Glo sim yet?
How would I migrate to Glo Yakata if I am an existing customer?
Many people often ask if the Glo Yakata is limited to new members alone. The answer is No. If you are also an existing or a long time customer and you wish to migrate to the Glo Yakata plan, you can do this by dialing *230#.
If I am a New Glo Customer, am I automatically subscribed to Glo Yakata?
Yes, if you are a new customer, you sim is automatically subscribed to the Glo Yakata plan by default.
What are some of the benefits I would get when I subscribe to the Glo Yakata plan as a new customer?
If you just got your glo sim, you are already subscribed to the Glo Yakata plan and it offers you a lot of benefits as a new customer. One of the biggest benefits you would get as a new customer is the fact that you get up to 6GB data every month. You get this every month and you also get 2,200 percent on every 100 naira recharge you make and this bonus can be used to call all other networks.
What are the other benefits that one would get from subscribing to the Glo Yakata plan?
Like I said earlier, there are so many benefits you would get from being a Glo Yakata customer. This actually includes both new and existing glo customers. Here are some of the benefits highlighted below:
- You get a bonus on your recharge on your main balance fir voice calls
- You also get a benefit of about 350 percent of every recharge you make on your bonus account
- You also get up to 175 percent of your recharge for your data.
- On your first recharge of the month, you get 50mb on 100 naira recharge and you get 2.5GB on a 5000 naira recharge.
However, these bonuses are only available for a period of 7days.
What are the call rates of the Glo Yakata plan?
It should be noted that you would first be charged from your voice bonus account before moved to your main account balance. Amazing right? This makes it easier to properly make use of all your bonuses. It should also be noted that you cannot make international calls nor pay for an added service with the bonus you have been given. Here are the call rates of the Glo Yakata subscription below:
- For a Glo to Glo call, you would be charged 55 kobo per second which makes it about 33 naira per minute. This is definitely not bad at all.
- If you want to make calls to other networks, you would be charged with 70 kobo per second which makes it about 42 naira per minute.
- For the SMS charges, it is charged at 4 naira per SMS on your main account. However, it is charged at 14 naira per SMS on your bonus account
How can I check my Glo Yakata Bonus?
If you wish to check your glo Yakata bonus, you can do this by dialing *230*1#. You would also receive a confirmation message anytime you make a recharge on your line.
How can I Unsubscribe from the Glo Yakata plan?
If you want to unsubscribe from the Glo Yakata plan, you can do so by dialing *220#. It should be noted that if you then want to re migrate after you have unsubscribed attracts a fee of 100 naira per migration.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.