Eucharia Anunobi Biography, Net Worth, Relationship, Children, Age, Pictures, Movies, House, News, Child, State Of Origin, Son, Real Name. In this article, you will know Eucharia Anunobi’s Real Name, Eucharia Anunobi Age, Family, Eucharia Anunobi Net worth, How Eucharia Anunobi It.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Who Is Eucharia Anunobi?
- 2 Eucharia Anunobi Biography, Relationship, Age
- 3 Quick Facts/Full Data Profile Of Eucharia Anunobi
- 4 Eucharia Anunobi Career
- 5 Eucharia Anunobi Personal Life
- 6 Eucharia Anunobi Awards
- 7 Eucharia Anunobi Net Worth
- 8 Eucharia Anunobi on Social Media
- 9 Eucharia Anunobi Movies
- 10 Eucharia Anunobi Marriage
- 11 Eucharia Anunobi Divorce
- 12 Eucharia Anunobi Ministry
- 13 Eucharia Anunobi Ideal Man
- 14 TINSEL
- 15 Interesting facts about Eucharia Anunobi
Who Is Eucharia Anunobi?
Eucharia Anunobi is a famous Nigerian actress, producer, and pastor. She is popularly known for acting in “Abuja Connection” a Nollywood action thriller film directed by Michael Ezeanyaeche, and produced by Ojiofor Ezeanyaeche the release date was 2003.
The film received a good response from critics. She was born on 25th May 1965 (age 57 years as of 2022) in Owerri, Imo State.
Eucharia worked in many more movies like “Small Chops” in 2020, “The Foreigner’s God” in 2018, “Breaking Heart” in 2009, “Desire” in 2008, “Final Tussle” in 2008, “My Darling Princess” in 2008, “Black Night in South America” in 2007, “Area Mama” in 2007, “Big Hit” in 2007, “Letters to a Stranger” in 2007, and more. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
Eucharia Anunobi Biography, Relationship, Age
Quick Facts/Full Data Profile Of Eucharia Anunobi
|Real Name||Eucharia Anunobi-Ewku|
|Nick Name||Eucharia Anunobi|
|Profession||Nigerian Actress, Model, and Pastor|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1965|
|Age (as in 2020)||57 years|
|Collage/University||• University of Nigeria, Nsukka|
• Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– N/A|
in meters– N/A
in feet inches– N/A
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A|
in pounds– N/A
|Debut||Movie: Glamour Girls (1994)|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Spouse Name||Charles Ewku (2000-2009)|
|Childrens||Son: Raymond Ewku (died)|
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Eucharia Anunobi Career
When Eucharia began her career as a model and actress, her father was against it and threatened to disown her. It was a tug of war to convince her father that she was made for the Nollywood movie industry.
Eucharia came into limelight for her role in the movie series Glamour Girls in 1994. She is best known for her roles in the movies like Abuja Connection, Glamour Girls and more. Abuja Connection was released in 2003. The movie was directed by Michael Ezeanyaeche. The movie featured the likes of Emeka Ani, Clarion Chukwura-Abiola, Sandra Ejikeme, Enebeli Elebuwa, Ngozi Ezeonu, Chidi Mokeme, Chioma Okoye, Nneka Onyekwulujeikem and Tony Umole
Over the years, the actress has grown to become one of the top actresses in Nollywood. However, her career recently took a drastic turn when she went into ministry and became an evangelist.
Eucharia Anunobi Personal Life
Eucharia was ordained as a pastor at Fresh Oil Ministry International, Egbeda, Lagos in 2012. She lost her father, Pa Felix Anunobi, on June 1st, 2015 after a brief illness and he was buried in her hometown iof Mbaise, Imo State on August 1st, 2015.
Eucharia got married to Charles Ekwu in 2000. The couple who had a son, Raymond, divorced in 2009. She lost her only son whom she described as her best friend to complications arising from sickle cell anemia on August 22nd, 2017. She appears to have moved on from the death of her 15-year-old son.
Eucharia Anunobi Awards
She was given an Excellence Award at the 2018 edition of the Stakers Fest in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Eucharia Anunobi Net Worth
Eucharia Anunobi is one of the richest Pastor & listed on most popular Pastor. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Eucharia Anunobi net worth is approximately $1.5 Million.
Eucharia Anunobi on Social Media
Eucharia Anunobi Movies
The movies that shot Anunobi into reckoning as a top actress were Glamour Girls and Abuja Connection.
Glamour Girls featured the likes of Liz Benson, Zack Orji, Sola Fosudo,Tina Amuzian, Dolly Unachuckwu, Babara Odoh, late Jennifer Okere, Ernest Obi, Ngozi Ezeonu, Gloria Anozie, Keppy Ekpeyong Bassey, Pat Attah and Sandra Achums.
Abuja Connection was released in 2003. The movie was directed by Michael Ezeanyaeche. The movie featured the likes of Emeka Ani, Clarion Chukwura-Abiola, Sandra Ejikeme, Enebeli Elebuwa, Ngozi Ezeonu, Chidi Mokeme, Chioma Okoye, Nneka Onyekwulujeikem and Tony Umole
Her other movies include:
- Breaking Heart(2009)
- Heavy Storm(2009)
- Final Tussle(2008)
- My Darling Princess(2008)
- Black Night in South America(2007)
- Area Mama(2007)
- Big Hit(2007)
- Bird Flu(2007)
- Confidential Romance(2007)
- Cover Up(2007)
- Desperate Sister(2007)
- Drug Baron(2007)
- Fine Things(2007)
- Letters to a Stranger(2007)
- Sacred Heart(2007)
- Short of Time(2007)
- Sister’s Heart(2007)
- Spiritual Challenge(2007)
- The Trinity(2007)
- Titanic Tussle(2007)
- When You are Mine(2007)
- Women at Large(2007)
- 19 Macaulay Street(2006)
- Emotional Blunder(2006)
- Evil Desire(2006)
- Heritage of Sorrow(2006)
- Joy of a Mother(2006)
- My Only Girl(2006)
- Occultic Wedding(2006)
- The Dreamer(2006)
- Unbreakable Affair(2006)
- 100% Husband(2005)
- Dangerous Blind Man(2005)
- Dorathy My Love(2005)
- Extra Time(2005)
- Family Battle(2005)
- Heavy Storm(2005)
- Home Apart(2005)
- No Way Out(2005)
- Rings of Fire(2005)
- Second Adam(2005)
- Secret Affairs(2005)
- Shadows of Tears(2005)
- Sins of My Mother(2005)
- The Bank Manager(2005)
- To Love a Stranger(2005)
- Torn Apart(2005)
- Total Disgrace(2005)
- Tricks of Women(2005)
- Unexpected Mission(2005)
- War for War(2005)
- Abuja Connection(2004)
- Deadly Kiss(2004)
- Deep Loss(2004)
- Diamond Lady 2: The Business Woman(2004)
- Expensive Game(2004)
- Falling Apart(2004)
- For Real(2004)
- Home Sickness(2004)
- Last Decision(2004)
- Love & Marriage(2004)
- Miss Nigeria(2004)
- My Own Share(2004)
- Never Say Ever(2004)
- Not By Power(2004)
- Official Romance(2004)
- Price of Hatred(2004)
- The Maid(2004)
- Abuja Connection(2004)
- Armageddon King(2003)
- Computer Girls(2003)
- Emotional Pain(2003)
- Expensive Error(2003)
- Hot Lover(2003)
- Lagos Babes(2003)
- Mother’s Help(2003)
- Reckless Babes(2003)
- Show Bobo: The American Boys(2003)
- Sister Mary(2003)
- Society Lady(2003)
- The Only Hope(2003)
- The Storm is Over(2003)
- What Women Want(2003)
- Not with my Daughter(2002)
- Orange Girl(2002)
- Death Warrant(2001)
- Died Wretched(1998)
- Battle of Musanga(1996)
- Back Stabber(1995)
- Glamour Girls(1994)
Awards & Achievements
• Best Actress in Nigeria by Nigeria Entertainment Awards
• Best Actress of the year by the Best Nollywood Awards
• Most Prominent Actress in Nigeria by the Afia Magic Viewers Choice Awards
• Best Actress in Nigeria by the golden Icon movie Academy Awards
• City People Movie Special Recognition Award
Eucharia Anunobi Marriage
Anunobi got married to Charles Ekwu in December 2000 and they had a child together. The boy, Raymond Ekwu was born in 2002 but he died in 2017 at the age of 15 from complications due to sickle cell anemia.
According to Anunobi, Raymond died due to a mistake by his doctor although she didn’t reveal the details of the error.
His funeral was attended by the likes of Omoni Oboli, Ebele Okaro, Monalisa Chinda and many other Nollywood celebrities.
Interestingly, her ex-husband was conspicuously absent at their son’s funeral.
Eucharia Anunobi Divorce
In the divorce suit, Anunobi demanded a N100 million divorce settlement from her husband on the grounds of abandonment, irresponsibility and cheating.
She filed the suit in 2007. There were allegations that Charles slept with their 13 year old housemaid in 2006. She also claimed that he used to beat her frequently and was very irresponsible and didn’t contribute to their son’s upbringing.
Eucharia Anunobi Ministry
The actress became born again a few years ago and she is currently serving as an associate pastor and an evangelist at the Fresh Oil Ministry International Church in Egbeda, Lagos.
Eucharia Anunobi Ideal Man
Anunobi revealed that she would like to marry a tall, black and handsome man. She also disclosed that her future husband must have the Spirit of God and Christ as his backbone.
The actress recently joined the cast of Tinsel. Anunobi is the latest addition to the M-Net production. She plays the role of Claudia Ojeme, the wife of Japheth Ojeme and mother to Jared. Her character is aimed at making her son give up of his passion of becoming a professional biker.
Tinsel is a highly rated drama series which began airing in August 2008
Interesting facts about Eucharia Anunobi
- She was born on 25th May 1965 in Owerri, Imo State, in Nigeria’s southeastern part.
- Eucharia earned a National Diploma in Mass Communication from the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu. She also received a bachelor’s degree in the English language at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- In 1994 she joined the Nigerian movie industry, and she worked in her 1st movie, “Glamour Girls”. After that, she worked in another film, “Back Stabber”, in 1995.
- Eucharia married Charles Ewku in December 2000, but after nine years, they divorced due to some domestic issues. The couple had a child Raymond Ewku, but at the age of 15, he died due to sickle cell anemia.
- According to Eucharia, her son died due to a mistake by his doctor.
- After doing the film “Abuja Connection” in 2003, she gained fame, and she won an award for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
- Eucharia has worked in more than 200 Nollywood movies; she is now one of Nigeria’s most talented and highest-paid actresses.
- She worked in the movie “The Last Burial”, a Nigerian classic supernatural film based on the Life and death of Ogbuefi Nnamani, directed by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, produced by Prince Emeka Ani, and the released date was 2000.
- In 2007 she worked in the movie “Latter to a Stranger”, a Nigerian romantic comedy-drama film, directed and produced by Fred Amata, and written by Victor Sanchez Aghahowa; Eucharia played a role as Mrs. Bankole, and the film got good reviews from critic.
- She earned some awards like “Best Actress in Nigeria by Nigeria Entertainment Award”, “Best Actress of the year by the Best Nollywood Award”, “Most Prominent Actress in Nigeria by the Afia Magic Viewers Choice Awards”, “Best Actress in Nigeria by the golden Icon movie Academy Award”.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.