Bill Gates Scholarship Program Application 2022 | Apply Here. Bill Gates is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Bill Gates Scholarship Program. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
Table Of Contents
About Bill Gates Scholarship
The Gates Scholarship will fund 300 students per year, starting with 2018, totaling 3,000 students over the life of the program.
With the launch of this program in 2017, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation continues its long-standing commitment to helping outstanding minority students who come from low-income backgrounds realize their maximum potential.
Aim and Benefits of Bill Gates Scholarship Program
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or the methodology used by a Scholar’s college or university.
Cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Requirements for Bill Gates Scholarship Program
To apply, students must be:
1. A high school senior.
2. From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American.
4. A US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
5. In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
For American Indian/Alaska Native, proof of tribal enrollment will be required.
Bill Gates Scholarship Selection Criteria
An ideal candidate will have:
1. An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
2. Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
3. Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
September 15, 2022
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.