American Airlines Careers | American Airlines Remote Jobs. Get Quality Information on Jobs In American Airlines. Check This Post.
Are you looking for Airline careers? Do you need useful information on American Airlines careers? Search no more as you are on the right platform for this information. In this article, i will show you everything you need to know about American airlines careers.
Table Of Contents
- 1 An Overview Of American Airlines
- 2 American Airlines Careers
- 3 American Airlines Careers | American Airlines Remote Jobs
- 3.0.1 1. Reservations representative
- 3.0.2 2. Bilingual premium customer service representative
- 3.0.3 3. Corporate and channel sales specialist
- 3.0.4 4. Premium customer service representative
- 3.0.5 5. Customer assistance representative
- 3.0.6 6. Associate Analyst, Analyst IT Operations Help Desk
- 3.0.7 7. Member services representative
- 3.0.8 8. Staff Assistant
- 3.0.9 9. Customer service agent
- 3.0.10 10. Agent integrated customer services
An Overview Of American Airlines
American Airlines was formed in 1930. Currently, it has become one of the biggest airlines in the world at large. It operates in about 50 countries around the world and has not ceased to provide high quality services for its users and passengers.
It would interest you to know that it offers a wide range of career opportunities to its employees as well as travel benefits and privileges for eligible ones.
American Airlines Careers
- Reservations representative
- Bilingual premium customer service representative
- Corporate and channel sales specialist
- Premium customer service representative
- Customer assistance representative
- Associate Analyst, Analyst IT Operations Help Desk
- Member services representative
- Staff Assistant
- Customer service agent
- Agent integrated customer services
American Airlines Careers | American Airlines Remote Jobs
1. Reservations representative
This job is a fully remote job. Reservations representatives are responsible for selling services to prospective customers by picking up calls as well as assisting customers in having satisfactory solutions to their travel related needs.
2. Bilingual premium customer service representative
Bilingual premium customer service representative is one that provides high quality hospitality, great customer service, extensive ticketing as well as problem resolutions for airline customers. To qualify for this, one must possess a high school diploma, English/Japanese fluency is required. It is a part time job.
3. Corporate and channel sales specialist
Corporate and channel sales specialist is a part time job. It is partly a remote job with traveling required. Ne must be able to multi task under pressure. Must also be able to negotiate sales and marketing agreements, build relationships to be able to get revenue.
4. Premium customer service representative
Premium customer service representative must be able to manage guest needs as well as provide excellent customer service and resolve any customer related problem. One must possess a high school diploma or a previous customer service experience. This job is on a part time basis.
5. Customer assistance representative
This position is on a part time basis. The customer assistance representative would accept, check and well as tag baggage while performing clearance and verification of documents. Candidates must be 18 years or older.
6. Associate Analyst, Analyst IT Operations Help Desk
This job is a part tome one that requires a technical degree, 2+ years customer based experience, strong problem solving skills. It is not a remote job.
7. Member services representative
A member service representative is responsible for giving deposits as well as processing loan payments, processing monetary transactions, create and promote name recognition and research member inquiries. This job is a part time one.
8. Staff Assistant
This job is a part time one. Selected persons would have to perform a wide range of office functions. He or she must be able to work in a fast pace environment. An HS diploma or prior related experience is needed for this job.
9. Customer service agent
This job is a part time one. Basically, the job is to assist with passenger check in and cargo acceptance. Hence, individuals must meet and dispatch aircraft within the stipulated time. An HS diploma is needed for the job.
10. Agent integrated customer services
This job is a long term contract which involves a part-time schedule. It is not a remote job. One is expected to support daily operations as well as security functions and provide customer service. This position looks out for individuals with strong conflict resolution skills that can work during weekends as well as weekdays.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.